R E V E N G E
THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO
Ambition – Hope – Justice – Vengeance – Mercy
The 1990s: When the captain of the cargo ship Pharaon mysteriously dies, it’s down to the young sailor Edmond Dantés to save the ship and get his crew back to the home port of Marseilles. But returning is only half the story – a nest of rivalry, lies and deceit awaits Dantés on the shore…
“Wait and hope.”
G A M E D E T A I L S
- Set Course Aboard a Ceaseless Narrative
- Every decision made helps sculpt a incessant narrative; with pacing no longer reliant on your willingness to act.
- A Literary Classic, Revisited in a Modern Setting
- Explore a contemporary perspective of the classic tale of deceit and vengeance, originally penned by Alexandre Dumas and August Marquet.
- Unique Artistic Style, Rendered in Realtime 3D